Our Institutional Banking Department offers solutions for NGOs, diplomatic missions, public sector organizations, donor agencies, faith-based organizations, insurance companies, private entities, educational institutions, Professional Bodies, Trusts and many more. We help you grow your business through robust transactional platforms while at the same time facilitate investments.
Our offerings are client-driven with solutions ranging but not limited to:
A specialized NGO Account:
- No account maintenance service fee
- Cheque book to facilitate payments
- Preferential rates on foreign currency conversions
- Can be opened in USD, EUR and GBP
- Interest on call and fixed deposit accounts
- Online banking service that enables you to access your account anytime and complete a variety of banking, money transfer and payment transactions
- Our wide centralized network enables availability of real time banking services across the country
- Dedicated relationship manager who will be your main contact person to the bank
Additional services for NGO account holders:
- Robust Collection and Payment platforms
- E-commerce solutions enabling online donations
- Financial advisory services based on current market trends.
- Customized staff solutions for access to car loans, personal loans, e-credit and Mortgages
- Security bonds at negotiated rates for expatriates working in the NGO
- Pre-paid card solutions to facilitate field officers, fuel management, etc
- Project account solutions attracting nil charges
- Competitive spot rates for your foreign currency dealings including Swaps and forwards Social payments solutions to enable payments to beneficiaries at negotiated rates via card-wallets and mobile payments
- Preferential rates for investments for USD or Kshs call or fixed deposits
- Project collaboration with our Co-op foundation team and our fully-fledged Agri-business division handling over 22,000 Co-operative societies
- Access to advisory and training services by Co-op Consultancy & Insurance Agency – our capacity building subsidiary that has trained over 15million Co-operative Society leaders and farmers over the last 18 years.