A fast, safe affordable and convenient way to send and receive money around the world.
How to send money using Xpress Money to Kenya?
The following are easy steps to follow;
- Locate an Xpress Money agent and visit the agent with your Valid Identification document, e.g Passport or Government issued ID
- Provide the agents with details of receiver, amount to send and which country to send to.
- Pay to the agent the required amount to be sent and service fee.
- The Xpress Money agent will give a tracking number (XPIN)
- Contact the receiver of the money and share the XPIN.
How to send Money from Kenya to Abroad using Xpress Money
To send money from Kenya to Abroad using Xpress Money, the following are easy steps to follow;
- Visit any Co-operative Bank of Kenya near you with your Valid identification document, either ID or passport
- Share with the Teller the details of the sender, Expected currency and destination
- Pay the teller equivalent amount in Kenya shillings
- The teller will give you a receipt with an XPIN number.
- Share the XPIN number with the receiver.
What are the requirements to receive money?
- Request the sender to provide the XPIN
- Visit any Co-operative Bank of Kenya branch with your valid Identification documents.
- Provide the XPIN number to the teller and the details of the transaction.
- Sign the payment receipt and the teller will pay the cash as per amount sent.