Corporate Visa Card
The Corporate Visa Card is a tool to assist in managing costs and cash flow more efficiently in an organization.
It can be given to Senior Management staff to cater for allowances, corporate travel expenses, entertainment, etc.
It simplifies bookkeeping procedures and reduces dependency on petty cash. In addition to all the features and benefits enjoyed by Local and International Visa Cardholders, a Corporate Visa Card has the following added benefits.
- Multiple invoices can be paid off in a single monthly transaction
- Consolidated and individual cardholder statements
- Flexible credit limits, where you can set a credit limit for each employee on employee individual accounts
- Assists in accountability for staff members within an organization by tracking their allowances and expenditure
- No need to carry cash while on official duties
- Eliminates the hustle of reconciliations, thus freeing employees to concentrate on core duties
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Company's audited accounts for the last 2 years
- Certified copies of bank statements for the past 6 months for corporates not banking with Co-operative Bank
- Certified copy of the Certificate of Incorporation/Registration
- Copy of National Identification Card/Passport and a passport size photo of each applicant on the corporate account
- Copy of KRA PIN for the company and each of the applicants
- Copies of ID, Passport and KRA PIN of all the Directors
General Safety Information
- DO NOT share your PIN
- DO NOT write your PIN on the card or anywhere else
- Keep your card safe at all times